When you buy or sell real estate, it’s an investment in your time, energy and money. The experience can be quite emotional, frustrating, and even stressful. A real estate transaction is a series of complicated processes, and I help ease you through each one to reduce your stress along the way.
My priority when helping you purchase or sell your home is to build a professional & trusting relationship. This is a people business, and when I parachute into your life, it’s important that I earn your trust quickly for optimal results.
As a certified professional REALTOR®, I take pride in my work ethic, knowledge and skills, and continually build on them to keep sharp for my clients.
My goal is for you to enjoy a positive and successful experience.
What to expect from working with me
Together, we invest time upfront to determine your objectives, and identify challenges and opportunities. For example:
- I will explain the different approaches we can take for your particular situation.
- You’ll receive full disclosure of any issues we may face.
- You’ll learn how to present your property and prepare for viewings.
With an extensive marketing and sales background, I take a creative approach to marketing your home, and have had successes in instances where other real estate agents did not. I develop a marketing budget specific to your circumstance, and then create and implement marketing strategies, adjusting them as needed.
Helping you achieve your goals
I am not only a small business owner, I am an active member of the community, with a family of my own. As a volunteer, events participant, and business communicator, I am connected to an extensive network of people. I can tap into that network to find possible leads and connections for your transaction.
Your real estate requirements may have come from a desire to change, to upsize, downsize, invest, or perhaps because of a challenging life event, like divorce, or the loss of a loved one. In all cases, I am in tune with your emotional state, and empathize and encourage you, until we have success with your real estate matters.
Your situation is unique. I welcome the opportunity to get to know you, and to customize a plan that leads to achieving your real estate goals.
Certification and community involvement
- John Surtees Personal Real Estate Corporation
- RE/MAX of Western Canada Affiliation for 10 years
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame, RE/MAX Western Canada Top 100 recipient & RE/MAX Platinum Club
- RE/MAX Collection Affiliation – specific marketing for homes over $700K
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist. Qualified member of Institute of Luxury Home Marketing since November 1st, 2009.
- Buffini and Company Coaching client since June 2011. Participant in Turning Point Retreats & multiple Peak Producers Participant.